Monday, March 14, 2011

Dreams

Sometimes I think that if I don't have a list already made, I forget half of the things I wanted to do. If I ever go to the grocery store and forget a list, I only come home with about half of the items that I needed. I don't know if this normal, or if I am crazy. But I am a list type of a person.



I have been thinking a lot about the things that I would like to do in my lifetime, all the things I want to see, accomplish, be... So I decided to create a list of goals for my life. Some of them may be lofty goals... but I hope that I can accomplish all that I seek out to accomplish.

My Lifetime Goals:
1. Learn to play the guitar
2. Learn to ice skate without falling down every minute or two.
3. Go skydiving
4. Go parachuting
5. Learn Italian
6. Learn how to cook healthily and consistently
7. Run a 10 k
8. Do a triathlon
9. Read the Book of Mormon in one month
10.Graduate with a bachelors in Nursing
11.Go to med school or get my DNP
12. Have a family
13. Buy a plane ticket for that same day.
14. Learn to play tennis
15. Learn to play Ultimate frisbee
16. Witness a miracle
17. Become an expert in something
18. Serve a mission - including service missions
19. Learn to rock climb expertly
20. bowl a game of 200
21. Travel to: Egypt, Fiji, Australia, Peru, Chile, Africa, Ecuador, Panama, Honduras, Kenya, South Africa, along with many places in Europe (Scotland, Ireland, Switzerland, France, Germany, Italy... so many places)